Our vision is to support missionaries and ministries that are fulfilling the Great Commission around the world who have a focus in four primary ministries that we believe are crucial to sharing the love of God.
1. Establishing 24/7 Houses of Prayer that cultivate a culture of ceaseless adoration and provide safe spaces for people to encounter God.
2. Serving the Homeless by empowering, discipling and releasing them into the identity and destiny that Father God has for them.
3. Loving orphans by cultivating and developing families for them that are rooted and grounded in the love of Christ.
4. Reaching those who live in areas of the world that have yet to hear the Good News of Jesus Christ.
Our prayer is that every son and daughter would discover the perfect love that casts out all fear (1 John 4:18), that every child of God would hear Father God, Abba, Daddy saying to them, “Do not fear,” (Lamentations 3:57), that many would come to know the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ, and that Jesus would receive the full reward of His suffering through a generation being raised up all across the nations that loves Him to the fullness of what He deserves.
Swallow’s Nest Ministries – Southeast Asia
– The Chens (Co-directors of Swallow’s Nest Ministries – Southeast Asia)
– The Swallow’s Nest Children’s Home (a ministry of Swallow’s Nest Ministries – Southeast Asia)
– Bharat & Sarah Kunwar (Head Leaders of One Village One Church Project: a ministry of Swallow’s Nest Ministries – Southeast Asia)
– Anurodh & Kristie Dhakal (Missionaries with Swallow’s Nest Ministries – Southeast Asia)
Board of Directors
Chow-Yi Chen (President)
Jessica Lin (Treasurer, Secretary)
Ngee-Pong Chang (Director)
Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Swallow’s Nest Ministries Inc. is a non-profit corporation and operates exclusively for educational and charitable purposes within the meaning of Section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, and the corresponding section of any future Federal tax code.